Weighing just 20kg the EeZeeGo-LW2 electric wheelchair is one of the lightest folding electric wheelchairs on the market. As with the other folding wheelchairs in the range, when folded it will fit into the boot of most cars and can easily be taken on trains and planes.
Despite the wheelchair weighing just 20kg, the magnesium alloy frame makes it extremely strong, having a maximum load weight of 150kg/23st. This wheelchair has a manual fold and unfold, which is smooth and easy to do. If you are looking for an automatic fold and unfold, take a look at the EeZeeGo-LW1+.
The EeZeeGo-LW2 folding electric wheelchair is powered by two brushed motors and can travel easily across most terrains including grass. The chair has five gears and can travel up to a speed of 5mph and features an electromagnetic braking system. There is an easy-to-detach joystick that can be easily placed either the left or right handle.
The compact dimensions of the EeZeeGo-LW2, allows it to travel around indoors with ease. There is a small turning circle and precise controls, making it easy to navigate around tricky obstacles. When outdoors, the EeZeeGo-LW2 will provide you with a smooth and comfortable ride across many terrains, thanks to the shock-absorbing suspension.
With a 13AH lithium battery, this electric wheelchair can travel a distance of up to 18 miles before needing to be recharged, making it perfect for days out. Additional batteries can be purchased separately.
Demonstration of the LW1 folding electric wheelchair which is of the same size and shape
Video demonstration of the LW2 coming soon!
Key Features of the EeZeeGo-LW2 Folding Electric Wheelchair:
- Lightweight but robust electric wheelchair/powerchair which safely supports weight up to 150kg/330lbs/23.56st
- Motor Power: 300W, 2x Brushed Motor 150W each
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Lightweight magnesium-alloy frame, only 20kg without the battery
- Battery: Lithium battery (13AH)
- Long battery life
- Battery Weight: 2.2KG
- Seat Width of 43cm
- Speed: 0-4mph, five gears can be adjusted
- Brake System: electromagnetic brake
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Controller: 360 degree rocker controller
- Upslope Angle: less than or equal to 35 degrees
- Mileage: 15-18 miles per charge