Featuring a 21” seat as standard, the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL prides itself on comfort and ease of use. The manual fold and unfold is simple to perform, and when folded the wheelchair can fit into the boot of most cars. It is aircraft friendly and is compact enough to take on trains and buses, making it fantastic for travelling.
Thanks to the aluminium frame, this electric wheelchair weighs just 35kg and can be lifted by one able-bodied person, yet it holds an impressive 180kg/28.4st.
Although being the largest model in our range, the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL is still compact and has excellent indoor manoeuvrability, being able to navigate around tricky obstacles with precision and ease. When outdoors, the wheelchair remains sturdy, providing a smooth ride across all different terrains thanks to the shock-absorbing suspension and two Brushless Motors.
Key Features of the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL Folding Electric Wheelchair:
- Fits easily into the boot of most vehicles, folded measurements 77 x 26c
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Safely supports up to 180kg/396lbs
- Seat Width 54cm
- Lightweight aluminium-alloy frame, only 26.5kg – up to 35kg including battery weight
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest (washable up to 95℃)
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 11.5cm/4.5″ ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- 24V/12AH Lithium battery – chargeable on or off-board
The full specifications can be found by clicking on the ‘Technical Specifications’ tab above.
To arrange a free home demo of this folding electric wheelchair, please contact us below.