Featuring a 21” seat as standard, the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL prides itself on comfort and ease of use. It weighs in at just 26kg but has an incredibly strong aluminium frame that has a carry load of 180kg/28stone.The manual fold and unfold is simple to perform, and when folded the wheelchair can fit into the boot of most cars. It is aircraft friendly and is compact enough to take on trains and buses, making it fantastic for travelling.
It uses two 6AH aircraft friendly super-lithium batteries and is approved for travel on an airplane. The batteries are locked securely in place, only removed via key and fully charge in 6-8 hours. The EeZeeGo-QC2XL travels at a maximum speed of 4mph, with a slope capability of 12 degrees and a range of 15 miles per charge (with both batteries in), it will also operate with either battery in or out should you choose to put one on charge, while your out and about.
Although being the largest model in our range, the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL is still compact and has excellent indoor manoeuvrability, being able to navigate around tricky obstacles with precision and ease. When outdoors, the wheelchair remains sturdy, providing a smooth ride across all different terrains thanks to the shock-absorbing suspension and two Brushless Motors.
Key Features of the EeZeeGo-QC2 XL Folding Electric Wheelchair:
- Fits easily into the boot of most vehicles, folded measurements 77 x 26c
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Safely supports up to 180kg/396lbs
- Seat Width 55cm
- Lightweight aluminium-alloy frame, only 26.5kg
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest (washable up to 95℃)
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 11.5cm/4.5″ ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- 24V/12AH Lithium battery – chargeable on or off-board
The full specifications can be found by clicking on the ‘Technical Specifications’ tab above.
To arrange a free home demo of this folding electric wheelchair, please contact us below.