The EeZeeGo-QC2 folding electric wheelchair is our flagship model. It weighs in at just 26kg but has an incredibly strong aluminium frame that has a carry load of 180kg/28stone. It features a manual fold and unfold that is simple to perform and takes seconds.
When folded, the electric wheelchair can fit into the boot of most vehicles. It uses two 6AH aircraft friendly super-lithium batteries and is approved for travel on an airplane. The batteries are locked securely in place, only removed via key and fully charge in 6-8 hours. The EeZeeGo-QC2 travels at a maximum speed of 4mph, with a slope capability of 12 degrees and a range of 15 miles per charge (with both batteries in), it will also operate with either battery in or out should you choose to put one on charge, while your out and about.
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the EeZeeGo-QC2 has excellent indoor maneuverability, being able to navigate through narrow doorways and confined spaces with ease. It also performs well outdoors, providing a smooth ride across many different terrains due to the shock-absorbing suspension.
Key Features of the EeZeeGo-QC2 Folding Electric Wheelchair:
- Fits easily into the boot of most vehicles, folded measurements 77 x 26cm
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Safely supports up to 180kg/28 stone
- 24V/12AH Lithium battery (2 x 6AH) – chargeable on or off-board
- Long battery life
- Seat Width of 47cm
- Lightweight aluminium-alloy frame, only 26.5kg
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest (washable up to 95℃)
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 11.5cm/4.5″ ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
The full specifications can be found by clicking on the ‘Technical Specifications’ tab above.